- 32 guest reviews
"Staff friendly, particularly at reception. I was given a large en suite twin room on the first floor. I thought the room and dining room a b..."
"The Staff were very helpful and friendly and the food was very good I could not fault there general services. My issue is with the building/..."
"stayed here for one night during half-term. Friendly, old hotel with large rooms, bit dated but comfortable and good value , food good, we w..."
"Easy to find on the main road. The hotel generally is badly in need of updating. The twin room was OK but there was a musty smell in the cor..."
"The building is tired and in need of refurbishment...."
About the hotel
This traditional hotel is set amidst the scenic splendour of the Cairngorm mountains and close to the Highland capital, Inverness as well as the ski slopes at Cairngorm & the Lecht. A first class base for sight seeing and touring the Highlands of Scotland. Within reach of, Inverness, Balmoral, Cairngorms, Loch Ness, Moray Firth, Culloden Battlefield, Cawdor Castle, John o' Groats, Isle of Skye, Wester Ross, Ben Nevis.
Activites on the doorstep include Golf, Fishing, Climbing, Cycling, Water Sports, Walking, Ski-ing, Horse Riding, Bird Watching, Tennis & Bowling. AA & Visit Scotland 3 star.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/10/2010 to 31/10/2019 - PLEASE NOTE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY TAKEN TO SECURE BOOKING. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE HOTEL UPON CHECK IN OR ON DEPARTURE. The LateRooms.com rates for Nethybridge Hotel in Nethy Bridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Ben Mcdui adventure
Staff friendly, particularly at reception.
I was given a large en suite twin room on the first floor. I thought the room and dining room a bit over -heated but it was early March and I got used to it. Food plentiful and very acceptable. A very comfortable stay withe no complications - check-out and in efficiently handled.
Traditional Scottish country hotel
The hotel has obviously enjoyed a glorious past, located in such beautiful surroundings.
Unfortunately it looks rather neglected inside with more attention paid to energy efficiency than to making sure the dodgy bathroom fittings are not in danger of falling apart. A lick of paint and retiling might not go amiss. Likewise, the food was bland at best. Hardly a great advertisement for Scottish country cooking. It's cheap enough - but hardly cheerful. The staff were very helpful, though again one grumpy face at breakfast leaves a more lasting impression than five others who were anxious to please.