- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"This was my first experience at the hotel. I'm happy to see there was friendly staff members helpful in every way. The room didn't have much..."
"We were delighted with the facilities of the hotel. The food was very good and the bar was relaxing at the end of the day. Easy to hop a bus..."
"Better than expected..."
"we booked as photos shown quality rooms with bath robes etc on arrival there where no bath robes so we couldnt use facilities. late rooms to..."
"Excellent value for money.Hotel was first class, staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.The food (both breakfast and dinner) was pe..."
About the hotel
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you at the Edinburgh Capital Hotel. With great views across the west of the city, our hilltop location enjoys a tranquil location without taking you too far from the sights and sounds of Edinburgh. Modern, bright and fresh interior is complemented by free WiFi and substantial car parking, smart and flexible event space, comfy and spacious guest rooms and an extensive leisure club.
Whether your stay is business or pleasure, Edinburgh Capital Hotel is the perfect choice for a memorable visit to Edinburgh.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean, glazing was terrible, noise from passing traffic kept me awake.
No ventilation in the hotel even the corridors were uncomfortably hot. The door closers need adjusted on most or all of the doors as every time someone let their door close it banged shut (wakened again). Possibly the most uncomfortable place I have ever attended a training course and certainly the noisiest one. Breakfast was fine.
This was my first experience at the hotel.
I'm happy to see there was friendly staff members helpful in every way. The room didn't have much seating area apart from a table and chair and a bed. Over all, it was great.