- Very Good
- 137 guest reviews
"Not in the best location for the Hydro where we were going to a concert, but a straightforward £10 taxi ride took us there easily. The advan..."
"Very happy with my stay...."
"we will be going back for sure..."
"Pond hotel review...."
About the hotel
Perfectly placed in the city’s fashionable West End with free WiFi and free parking, the Glasgow Pond lives up to its location too, with fantastic modern interiors that offer a very warm welcome! Guest rooms are modern and stylish with digital TV, welcome tray and 24 hour room service. The Brasserie serves up wonderful food all day every day at excellent prices. Only a few minutes drive from the city centre of Glasgow, the hotel is a great base for those wanting to explore all that Glasgow has to offer.
From Charles Rennie Mackintosh tours to cafes and bars on tap, there is something for everyone. Whether your stay is for business or leisure the Glasgow Pond is the perfect choice to make sure your stay in Glasgow a memorable one.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Glasgow Pond Hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not in the best location for the Hydro where we were going to a concert, but a straightforward £10 taxi ride took us there easily.
The advantage we then had was a great value for money hotel that was clean with friendly staff. The room was decent, the bed huge and with all the usual stuff that hotel bedrooms have, so overall great for the one night stay that we enjoyed.
My 3rd visit
Very happy with my stay.