- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Well worth the stay just for the breakfast, it was very large and tasty. The owners were extremely attentive and nothing seemed to much trou..."
About the hotel
Rowantree Cottage bed and breakfast is situated in the middle of Arrochar surrounded by well kept gardens. The accommodation overlooks Loch long with stunning uninterrupted views across the Loch to the 'Arrochar Alps' beyond. There are a variety of pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/02/2014 to 22/09/2014 - Please be advised that although your Credit/Debit Card details are taken to secure your booking, Payment will be required in cash, GBP or Euros on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Rowantree
Well worth the stay just for the breakfast, it was very large and tasty.
The owners were extremely attentive and nothing seemed to much trouble. Nice clean room. Would definitely stay again