- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely comfortable hotel. Stylish decor and great staff...."
"The hotel is a 10 min walk from Waverley station, so it's more or less in the centre of the city, the hotel itself was beautiful rooms were..."
"The stylish hotel has got it right! It was really central and easy to find and the night porter was friendly and welcoming when I arrived a..."
"Only had the one night here in room 5, which was very nice. The location to the city centre is ideal only a 5 minute walk. Breakfast was gre..."
"This was my second stat at No 11 If you are looking for good quality well priced hotel in a good area near to city centre Give this a try T..."
About the hotel
Situated in the New Town of Edinburgh, just a short stroll from Waverley Railway Station, Edinburgh Princes Street and the Playhouse Theatre, No11 Brunswick Street Hotel provides a real taste of Scottish hospitality. Even though we are close to the city centre, the hotel is located in a quiet street where you can be sure of a good night's sleep. Whether you are visiting Edinburgh for the history, the culture or the shopping our central location means that everything is within easy reach; from Edinburgh Castle to the Royal Yacht Brittania, art galleries to comedy clubs, Harvey Nichols to Jenners.
Even getting here is easy as the train and bus stations are in walking distance and the airport is just a short drive away. Designed by William Playfair, No. 11 occupies a quiet niche in the city centre of Edinburgh. A Georgian townhouse with a private garden, it offers a real respite after a hard day’s work, sight-seeing or shopping. All rooms have en-suite facilities, TV and DVD player. Free wireless connection is available in all our rooms and there is free internet access in the bar for guests without their own computer. Eating and drinking out around No. 11 hotel is a delight, with a variety of bars, restaurants and delicatessens to suit all tastes and budgets in the neighbourhood. The world famous Valvona and Crolla is just round the corner, as are several of Edinburgh's Michelin starred restaurants. If you’re still hungry, there is always our fabulous full Scottish breakfast (the haggis is a must!) and tasty food in our Brassere.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
friendly and polite
Lovely comfortable hotel.
Stylish decor and great staff.
The hotel is a 10 min walk from Waverley station, so it's more or less in the centre of the city, the hotel itself was beautiful rooms were very clean and my room was georgoeus.
The staff couldn't do any more to help you and we're very pleasant I enjoyed staying here and would return again