- Very Good
- 196 guest reviews
"Very handy on the bus route to the city...."
"Had a pleasant stay staff brilliant location very good as bus stop right outside hotel would definatly go back. Probably next year..."
"The room was very clean and comfortable for a family of four. The food in the bar was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. T..."
"Very helpful friendly reception staff. We stayed in family roomand were provided with a cot. The room was brilliant very big plenty space wi..."
"Comfortable, friendly, clean & a car park..."
About the hotel
FREE WIFI in all 30 bedrooms THE WHITE LADY HOTEL is an outstanding property on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre. Just off the city bypass and 10 mins to Edinburgh International Airport. Close to Murraryfield, Edinburgh Zoo and all city centre attractions.
Regular bus service to the city centre with a bus stop just in front of the hotel (approx 20mins) or a short taxi journey. All major Edinburgh Train Stations are easily accessible with Haymarket being the closest to us. The Gyle shopping centre is only a short bus journey. Great value Wetherspoon Menu available from 7am-11pm. Breakfast from £3. 29 for a full Scottish . Bar open until 00:00 Sunday - Thursday, Friday & Saturday till 01:00, 6 cask ales and over 60 malt whiskies to choose from. Fancy a round of golf? We have teamed up with Murrayfield Golf Club and have reduced rates for both golf and club hire, so why not unwind even more when you stay with us and enjoy this great course and its panoramic views of Edinburgh and Fife. **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms**
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Handy for the city
Very handy on the bus route to the city.
Dreadful 5 nights what a let down.
The room was like a funeral parlor they took our pillows and gave us 2 half pillows the bed was like being on a bag of marbles.
If you are disabled stay clear. Promised disabled room would have been simpler to stay at the top of Ben Nevin. This hotel had staff fighting with one another we thought it was part of the entertainment