- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel. Staff were great. But rooms do not look like photos, very small, very dated. The electrics blew in our room whilst there. C..."
"The hotel is fantastic and the staff attentive . I will be back there soon..."
"Would like to say we had the best weekend ever, it was my 18th birthday present to stay at the grand for two nights loved every minute. Than..."
"Great city break/ escape in a peaceful area..."
"We chose The Grand to stay in for our wedding night, due to check in not being until 3pm with no option to move it forwards, we also booked..."
About the hotel
The Grand Brighton is located just under an hour from London and 25 minutes from Gatwick Airport. Brighton Train Station is less than one mile and is easily accessible from M25 and M23 motorways. With its sumptuous Italian Renaissance style, The Grand Brighton is a masterpiece of Victorian splendour and has been lovingly restored following a multi-million-pound investment including refurbishment of all lounge areas, cocktail bar, and restaurant and guest bedrooms.
The hotel stands proud on Brighton's seafront, boasts panoramic sea views and is just a stones throw away from the famous Lanes, Brighton Pier, The Royal Pavilion, theatres and nightlife. All our guest rooms have been tastefully decorated in a classic-meets-contemporary finish featuring luxury Egyptian linens and bathrobes, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV’s with satellite and some Sky channels. Parking is possible on site, additional charges apply. For pure indulgence and total relaxation, guests can head down to The Sp@ The Grand, the elegant new Day Spa. The Grand’s new spa is impressive at first sight. Plus, if you want to work out as well as relax there is a modern air-conditioned gym on the first floor. The luxurious Spa at The Grand, run by our own experienced and professionally trained therapists, provides the perfect relaxation retreat, offering treatments in calm and tranquil surroundings. One of Brighton's most glamorous culinary hotspots, GB1 Seafood Restaurant and Bar offers the south coast's finest and freshest fish and seafood caught daily. GB1 is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, offering an a la carte menu, specials from the blackboard and affordable set lunch menus. Whether you want a quick bite and a glass of bubbles from the restaurant's stunning champagne and oyster bar, a quiet dinner or celebratory feast, GB1 offers the perfect dining experience for all. Quality meat dishes from the grill, classic British favourites and vegetarian dishes are available. If it is something less formal you're after try the Victoria Lounge and Terrace with its tantalising array of classic British dishes and light lunchtime favourites. This is where you can indulge in our famous Grand Afternoon Tea, whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the seafront, mere yards away. Traditional Sussex Cream Teas are available from Monday to Friday: 3pm-6pm and on Saturday and Sunday there are two sittings at 2. 30pm and 4. 30pm It is essential to pre-book afternoon tea prior to arrival. Boasting old world elegance, The Victoria Bar offers an extensive cocktail, wine and drinks list including the classics you'd expect and a few that might surprise. You can sit back and check your e-mail using the Wi-Fi and mull over the big decisions, like will it be the Mojito, a refreshing glass of Pimms or a glass of Champagne.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel room wasnt what I was expecting and does not look like the photos very disappointed
Staff were great. But rooms do not look like photos, very small, very dated. The electrics blew in our room whilst there. Constantly had people knocking on our door, maids, room service which was for the wrong room. We had breakfast to our room, they forgot half of it and knocked 2 more times. Very busy stay. Didn't feel relaxed.
The hotel is fantastic and the staff attentive .
I will be back there soon