- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff, changed rooms when we arrived as the room was lovely but the bed had seen better days, the second bedroom in adjoining..."
"Actually stayed an extra night due to work but did not regret it. Nice feel to the hotel and the staff were pleasant and helpful, the food w..."
"Friendly staff, good sized rooms and a plentiful breakfast selection...."
"The room was just as expected & at a very reasonable rate too. Very clean...."
"Not a seaside retreat, but a good romantic getaway...."
About the hotel
TRADITIONAL FAMILY RUN HOTEL SET IN THE HISTORICAL PORT OF GRANGEMOUTH, CONVENIENTLY SITUATED AS A TOURING BASE FOR THE KELPIES AND THE FALKIRK WHEEL, THE HELIX PARK, FALKIRK, STIRLING, GLASGOW AND EDINBURGH. IDEAL FOR BUSINESS AND PLEASURE. ALL OF OUR 48 ROOMS ARE REFURBISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD.
FREE WIFI AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR AIM AND WE CAN ASSURE YOU OF A WARM SCOTTISH WELCOME AT THE LEAPARK HOTEL WOULD GUESTS KINDLY NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS. ALL OUR ROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff, changed rooms when we arrived as the room was lovely but the bed had seen better days, the second bedroom in adjoining house was a family room which was very quiet, spacious and very comfortable, dinner was lovely and very reasonable, breakfast was filling but my wife has very specific dietry requirements and was a little let down, as hotel knew about this before we arrived but only catered for gluten free but not lactose free so dry toast and no milk not very good, in saying this we would stay at this hotel again.
Enjoyable pleasant stay
Actually stayed an extra night due to work but did not regret it.
Nice feel to the hotel and the staff were pleasant and helpful, the food was of good quality with a wide choice and priced to suit any budget. The bedroom was a nice size with all facilities provided. Location ideal for visiting the Falkirk Wheel and other famous attractions. Reasonably priced would definitely stay again.