- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Hotel was excellent and not far from the station which suited me well as I walk with the aid of a stick. Staff were very friendly and went t..."
"Great staff they really looked after us , after a long drive and arriving very late. They prepared us hot food and a drink much appreciated!..."
"Penta is always a pleasure to stay at with a calm but classy environment. The staff are quick to help and chat with...."
"On the edge of town surrounded by facilities, shops, bars,restaurants. Friendly welcome, nice comfortable well appointed room and lounge bar..."
"I thoroughly recommend the Penta, Inverness...."
About the hotel
We are less than a mile from the city centre but a million miles away from the usual - Ladies and gentlemen - boys and girls - welcome to the pentahotel Inverness - Just the tonic for the weary traveller or the visitor who is rearing to go - Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit the capital of the Scottish Highlands - In fact pentahotel is much like Inverness itself relaxed - confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all. With onsite bar and restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner the recently renovated pentahotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Each spacious room has a large flat-screen TV with premium movie channels and a private bathroom with free bath amenities.
Guests enjoy free Wifi in the entire hotel and premium Wifi is available at a surcharge.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Badminton, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay for theatre trip
Hotel was excellent and not far from the station which suited me well as I walk with the aid of a stick.
Staff were very friendly and went to some trouble to help get us to the theatre. We would use this hotel again.
Arrived on a late night flight from London into Inverness.
Met with a surly reception from front of house staff. For one hundred and twenty nine pounds I would have expected an inclusive breakfast for this amount of money. As a frequent flyer I am aware of costs of hotels, this one was vastly over priced, yet the only one available to me. I was woken before nine o'clock by a cleaner banging a vacuum cleaner of the skirting boards in the adjacent room. After a late night arrival, this was the last thing I needed. Getting up from my disturbed sleep, I was showering when a cleaner knocked on the door and came in. I let her know that my room was still being used, given that it was before 9:30.
There were no complimentary biscuits, drinks apart from sachets of coffee/tea bags. The room was clean, if somewhat minimalist in decor.