- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Modern clean boutique hotel, with a great bar attached, the only issue was the noise caused by doors opening/closing in the morning, but for..."
"We had a really pleasant one night stay at Hogmanay The room was clean and well appointed. We booked at the last minute so had a business tw..."
"We only really dealt with one staff member, Lee, who was brilliant could not have been more friendly or helpful...."
"This was a good hotel in a central location in Broughty Ferry. The room we had was very nice, functionable and what we were looking for. Bre..."
"Excellent, friendly and value for money...."
About the hotel
The Fort Hotel is a family run hotel in the heart of Broughty Ferry and is the ideal place to stay for Short Breaks, Business Travel, Golfing Tours, Weekend Breaks with plenty of Entertainment including Quiz nights, Karaoke Live Music and DJ’s.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Modern clean boutique hotel, with a great bar attached, the only issue was the noise caused by doors opening/closing in the morning, but for normal business people up and out early it would be fine.
Fort Hotel at Hogmanay
We had a really pleasant one night stay at Hogmanay The room was clean and well appointed.
We booked at the last minute so had a business twin room. This room was on the third floor which was fine for us but I would check suitability for people with mobility problems. The Fort hotel has a bar on the ground floor which serves really nice pub food and a restaurant that we did not try. We thought it was good value for money