This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1873 and once home of the Bishop of Moray and Rosshire, Trafford Bank is a unique boutique style guest house with 5 ensuite double rooms. It has won numerous awards the AA (Best Guest House in Scotland ) , 2 Tripadvisor awards, one of the 50 best B&B's in the Independent, listed in the Good Hotel Guide 2011 and featured in the Observer under the heading "20 Best British Hotel Discoveries" and in the Lonely Planet "Britains Best Places to Stay" March 2011. We offer guests - Flat screen digitalTV/DVD/CD, Bose Ipod docking, dab radios, Wifi and silent fridges in each room.
You can pamper yourselves with the complimentary Arran Aromatic products and Strathpeffer soaps/bath salts provided in the ensuites. Breakfast is served in the stunning conservatory made from mainly local organic products. Sky TV is available in one of our 2 guest lounges. Located in a quiet area only a short walk from the river Ness , where you will find many lovely restaurants. In the summer months you can enjoy a glass of wine in our lovely garden.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet