- 29 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night, very comfortable bedroom with every small detail you could think of catered for, nicely furnished with an impressive b..."
"We travelled to Inverness to have a relaxing short break and choosing this guest house made the trip Completely perfect. The staff were war..."
"I have stayed in hundreds of hotels / guest houses / B&Bs over the past twenty years travelling with work. The Trafford Bank guest house is..."
"Nicely decorated rooms, whole property was finished well and my stay was very pleasant...."
"Can't fault the place at all. they went out off their way to accommodate us. Let us check out late so my wife could get ready for a wedding...."
About the hotel
Built in 1873 and once home of the Bishop of Moray and Rosshire, Trafford Bank is a unique boutique style guest house with 5 ensuite double rooms. It has won numerous awards the AA (Best Guest House in Scotland ) , 2 Tripadvisor awards, one of the 50 best B&B's in the Independent, listed in the Good Hotel Guide 2011 and featured in the Observer under the heading "20 Best British Hotel Discoveries" and in the Lonely Planet "Britains Best Places to Stay" March 2011. We offer guests - Flat screen digitalTV/DVD/CD, Bose Ipod docking, dab radios, Wifi and silent fridges in each room.
You can pamper yourselves with the complimentary Arran Aromatic products and Strathpeffer soaps/bath salts provided in the ensuites. Breakfast is served in the stunning conservatory made from mainly local organic products. Sky TV is available in one of our 2 guest lounges. Located in a quiet area only a short walk from the river Ness , where you will find many lovely restaurants. In the summer months you can enjoy a glass of wine in our lovely garden.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night, very comfortable bedroom with every small detail you could think of catered for, nicely furnished with an impressive bathroom with bath and shower, coffee making machine, sweets, reading material, loads of little extras, didn't want to go out when we got there it was so nice.
Friendly staff, lovely breakfast room and good breakfast, easy to find in a quiet street. Ticked all the boxes.
An enchanting stay!
We travelled to Inverness to have a relaxing short break and choosing this guest house made the trip Completely perfect.
The staff were warm and welcoming, the decor is fantastic and the food second to none. We could not have picked a nicer place to stay.