- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"hotel is a motel it is what it is no complaints..."
"Wi-Fi and TV in the room, breakfast in the morning. Waitress very nice...."
"Nice hotel with everything I needed..."
"Cant fault this hotel . was a great stay..."
"Friendly staff and good internet..."
About the hotel
The White Horse Inn is situated near Aberdeen, the AECC and Aberdeen Airport. The village location makes it irresistible as an alternative to the city, yet less than 15 minutes drive takes you to the airport, the city centre, the oil businesses at Murcar, Aberdeen Exhibition Centre and some of the best Golf Courses in Scotland . Location is indeed everything, and on our doorstep is the Award Winning and breath taking Balmedie Beach and Country Park.
Balmedie, just north of Aberdeen is the perfect place to base your golfing break. Our refurbished lounge, restaurant and function facilities are the ideal venue for your event, function or dining requirements. We offer a wide selection of dishes to suit every purse and all served by our fantastic team in lovely surroundings Balmedie, just north of Aberdeen is the perfect place to base your golfing break. We have championship courses all around such as Murcar and Royal Aberdeeen 10 minutes to the south, host of the 2006 Brittish Seniors Open. Then we have Newburgh and Cruden Bay 20 mins to the North, or if Parkland is more your style then how about the Dave Thomas designed Newmachar courses which have hosted European tour events and are likenend to the Kings course at Gleneagles. Alternatively, if you want to check out the site of what may become one of the greatest courses in the wolrd, that's easy: take a 10 minute stroll down to the dunes and admire the stunning view that will soon become Trump International Golf, Scotland at the Menie Estate.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2008 to 01/01/2009 - Please see important information regarding our restaurants 'Christmas opening times' in the hotel description. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
hotel is a motel it is what it is no complaints
Wi-Fi and TV in the room, breakfast in the morning.
Waitress very nice.