Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Overall rating - Tired
- Delicious breakfast overall but I suspect the coffee is instant/powdered - Dog hair on cushions on bed.
Truly gross. - Cobwebs behind dressing table and bed
- Stains on armchair
- Ineffective extractor in bathroom, probably due to years of accumulated dust
- Yellowing and mouldy sealant around shower and shower tray
- Nasty, cheap sink pedestal, not secured to the wall
- Broken mains socket by bed
- Cheap and nasty plastic and wire hangers on exposed clothes rail (no actual wardrobe)
- The "mismatched furniture" look might work if it was of decent quality. A coat of varnish or polish would help. - Awful cuddly toys around the room have to go - I strongly suspect that most of your guests will be over 5 years of age
A very enjoyable stay
Very friendly staff and owner, really nice home cooked food, good beer and great surroundings in a lovely little pub made for an enjoyable stay that I would recommend to anyone looking for good value accommodation with more soul than a hotel chain.
Fabulous place to stay.
Nice friendly staff, excellent quality of food all in a lovely country setting.
Boutique styled pub and hotel that doesn't live up to its publicity
Accomodation is located at back of the pub via outside staircase, Bedroom was comfortable but not particularly clean surfaces and carpet.
Service was average as was the food which did not offer good value for the price paid.