Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - City Apartment
|4||Self Classified Serviced Apartments||Ratings explained|
• At ground level Avalon offers secure, undercover allocated parking; above is a new mezzanine level landscaped square for the sole use of residents.
• This beautifully presented City Centre apartment can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (located next to the Brighton Convention Centre).
HOTEL QUALITY ACCOMMODATION
• The spacious living/dining area has a state of the art fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker/hob and microwave. The dining table comfortably dines 6 people. There is a 44 inch TV with Sky, DVD player and hifi system for your entertainment. High speed wireless broadband and incoming phone is available upon request.
• The dual aspect balcony is south and west facing with direct sea and Church views. You can relax on the deck chairs and watch the hustle and bustle below.
• Two comfortable twin beds are in the living area. The other two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, comfy beds and direct Church views from the windows. The master bedroom has king size bed with en-suite bathroom and large shower enclosure.
• The Kingswest concert hall and cinema complex, Duke Street, West Street, the De Vere Grand and Hotel Du Vin are all under five minutes walk from the apartment.
• Brightons main station is approximately 800 metres away, from where a regular service operates into London Victoria and London Bridge stations. Journey times are approximately 55 minutes during peak hours. London Gatwick airport is just over 46 kilometres (29 miles) away by car via the M23.
• 'A beautiful apartment right in the centre of Brighton. Access to the car park meant we could relax and enjoy all the amenities on the doorstep'.
• 'Fab property in great location. Double/triple glazing is fab for night-time, allowing you to be in the hussle and bustle of the town centre but not being disturbed by revellers (unless you are one yourself). Owner is very helpful and flat in fabulous condition. Highly recommended'.
• 'Great apartment - fantastic central location. The owner was really friendly and ensured we had a great stay. If you want a modern, comfortable, well equipped place to stay in central Brighton then this is ideal'.
There is a £30.00 charge for parking (per booking or per week)payable to the hotel.
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact email@example.com.