- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Room was clean, stuff very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was lovely and enjoyed the stay. Will stay there again when visiting Newcastle a..."
"We stayed here as a one off but will definitely stay again..."
"We chose this hotel for value for money and the location as we were in the area for a funeral the following day. It was advertised as 'newly..."
"The room was fine - small sofa bed for the kids, but it is never ideal sharing a room with a 3 and 5 year old! Nicely decorated and bed was..."
About the hotel
The Ravensworth Arms is a traditional country inn with attractive stone exterior in a tranquil conservation area in Lamesley village. Just 3 minutes from the A1 and in sight of the iconic Angel of the North, it is the perfect base from which to explore the lovely Durham countryside or visit vibrant Newcastle. The centre of Newcastle upon Tyne is less than 15 minutes away, and Newcastle International Airport is just an 11 mile trip up the A1, making the hotel a great location for doing business in the area, flying abroad or a last minute short break.
With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is an ideal relaxing venue for meetings and away days. The hotel has 19 en-suite bedrooms including four-poster and executive rooms with Jacuzzi baths, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site. Just 1 mile from the A1 motorway on Greenford Lane in Lamesley, bustling Newcastle, historic Durham Castle and Cathedral, Gateshead’s Metro Centre and the Angel of the North are all nearby.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/01/2014 to 31/01/2014 - The Pub & Restaurant will be closed for refurbishment from 26th January to 31st January 2015. No food or drink will be available between these dates. Apologies for any inconvenience. The LateRooms.com rates for Ravensworth Arms Hotel by Good Night Inns in Gateshead are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean, stuff very friendly and helpful.
Atmosphere was lovely and enjoyed the stay. Will stay there again when visiting Newcastle area was nice to stay a bit out of the centre but was easy to get to and from etc