This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located 3 miles from the centre of Cambridge, set in the quiet village of Horningsea. Our 17th Century building has very comfortable, modern, en-suite bedrooms with WIFI and free view television. We also have an excellent restaurant, which is featured in the Michelin Guide and the Good Food Guide.
It is the perfect base for exploring Cambridge and the surrounding areas. Set in a peaceful location, it makes a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our restaurant opening times are:~ LUNCH Mon-Sun 12-2. 30pm DINNER Mon-Thurs 6. 30pm-9pm Fri & Sat 6. 30pm-9. 30pm PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CLOSE ON SUNDAY EVENINGS AND THEREFORE NO SERVICES ARE OFFERED. GUESTS ARRIVING ON SUNDAYS ARE ASKED TO PLEASE NOTE THAT CHECK IN IS BEFORE 4. 30PM
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet