- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"My friend and I stayed for 2 nights at the hotel. The receptionist was immediately really welcoming and jolly. She showed us around and then..."
"Great location for travelling by train. Clean comfortable, quiet room. Great customer service. Very friendly and accommodating staff...."
"Nice hotel. Excellent friendly service on arrival. Unfortunately it was let down by having no hot water in morning. Had asked for late check..."
"Clean spacious rooms with lovely, helpful staff members. Will definitely be returning!..."
About the hotel
This thoroughly modern hotel offers dynamic, contemporary accommodation at an affordable price. The fresh, convenient rooms offer views of either the hotel's secluded garden or the Tunbridge Wells Common. Equipped with Egyptian cotton sheets, flatscreen LCD televisions, Tea and Coffee making facilities free of charge ; you'll be free to relax, or continue your working day in comfort.
To ensure you're not confined to your room for the duration or your stay, you can unwind and re-charge at our newly open Spa 2 min walk from hotel(surcharge applies) -when the weather's fine you can even take drinks in the garden. The hotel's 3 multi-functional conference rooms can offer groups efficient, well-equipped surroundings for any occasion.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
A girly weekend, just what we wanted
My friend and I stayed for 2 nights at the hotel.
The receptionist was immediately really welcoming and jolly. She showed us around and then directed us to our room. The room was huge and perfect for us to spread out when getting ready for a night out. Breakfast was the only let down. The lad serving was a little inefficient and the area for tea, juice, cereals etc was a bit messy. The cooked breakfast was ok, but our second morning we decided to go into town and get breakfast elsewhere. Our second night, we got back to the hotel around 1030, and decided to have a drink at the bar before bed. The receptionist was attentive to us, however she kept disappearing and other guests needed assistance. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and particularly liked the garden area and the fact that it is so close to town.