- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good hotel clean and very professional staff..."
"Wonderful location. Our room overlooked the sea with the glorious panorama of Torquay. We even saw a seal in the little lagoon by the hotel...."
"Enjoyed stay .Amazing views.Had a good time...."
"The hotel was in a great location my room was over looking the sea The staff in the hotel was really helpful. The hotel was really in the C..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Livermead Cliff Hotel is situated on Torquay's water's edge with stunning sea views to show for its excellent location. The hotel is in a prime position for getting away from it all. We have direct and private access to the beach and the accommodation is a level walk away from the town center and marina! This luxury Torquay treasure offers the highest standards of service, and as a family owned and managed hotel, provides an oasis of individuality on the English Riviera.
All rooms are non-smoking with tea and coffee making facilities, a HD flat screen TV with digital Freeview, hairdryers, direct dial telephones and free Wi-Fi Internet for even easier access! Paignton Zoo enables guests to take a walk on the wild side just 4 miles away, but if you prefer to amble without the animals, just stroll along the seafront instead!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Squash Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Livermead Cliff Hotel
Good hotel clean and very professional staff
The Best Seaview in Devon!
Our room overlooked the sea with the glorious panorama of Torquay. We even saw a seal in the little lagoon by the hotel. Dinner was superb and excellent value. Breakfast, however, was marred by the lack of provisions for Continental Breakfast - not once in 3 visits were there any croissants or bread rolls available and during the first morning there was only one slice of ham and one slice of cheese available between my wife and I. That, niggle was our only one and our visit was otherwise both magical and memorable. Our thanks to a helpful and pleasant staff.