- 13 guest reviews
"Very old hotel which is in throws of being updated. Decor is very tired in public rooms as is the furniture. We were offered a Family Room o..."
"Superb location, very good value for money and the breakfast was excellent...."
"For the price this was amazing value - lovely room and bed. Very helpful evening receptionist. Please be aware that like a number of hotels..."
"Less than half the cost of other hotels, right on the front and easily walkable from the train station..."
"I found the beach hotel to be a fantastic place to stay in Brighton. Rooms are clean, comfortable and very good value for money. My only com..."
About the hotel
The Beach Hotel together with the Regency Restaurant date back to early 1828's when the restaurant was Lawson & Son jewellery shop and the hotel was St. Alban's Hotel. In 1930 Lawson & Son jewellery shop became the Regency Restaurant and the hotel was renamed The Beach Hotel.
The Beach Hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard yet still in-keeping with the Regency era. In the dining area you can enjoy a full English or a continental breakfast, while enjoying the view over the Brighton promenade and the British Channel. You can also enjoy, lunch or Dinner in the Regency Restaurant. The Beach Hotel lobby is a place where can find out about places to go while you stay in Brighton, or you can just sit and chat with your fellow guests and friends. So why not stay with us at the Beach Hotel in Brighton and have an unforgetable time!!!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
The Beach Hotel
Very old hotel which is in throws of being updated.
Decor is very tired in public rooms as is the furniture. We were offered a Family Room on 2nd floor which was clean and comfortable. Tables in the breakfast room left a lot to be desired as they were sticky and stained. Car Parking expensive if staying several days.
The Beach Hotel
The hotel is currently having a lot of maintenance which I wasn't aware of at time of booking.
I was waken up 2 mornings by men repairing the metal barriers with their tools this was quite loud as I had the room on the ground floor. On Tuesday morning I went for breakfast which was great, cooked breakfast, cereal, toast, fruits and yogurts juice. Due to maintenance going on Wednesday & Thursday morning I was told had to use the restaurant next door, & was only offered a cooked breakfast toast which I don't think was value for money.