"The staff at the Britannia reception are always helpful and welcoming and this adds to the stay. Unfortunately, they do not seem well suppor..."
"I have two children who don't eat a big breakfast and felt that a cheaper rate for kids would have been better, also paying for car parking..."
"Clean and tidy room, excellent for a cheap stop over..."
"Can't complain for the £25 paid..."
"For the money we paid can't complain..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Bournemouth is ideally located a few minutes’ walk to East Cliff Beach and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. The hotel is also close to Bournemouth town centre that offers a wide range of shops and bars. They are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
The two conference rooms that are available at the hotel are suited for any occasion whether it is business or pleasure and hold up to 100 people. In addition there is a Health and Leisure club, ideal for relaxing £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The restaurant serves a wide variety of mouth watering cuisine and is on the ground floor. The Lounge and bar is perfect for those lighter snacks or if you fancy a hot chocolate or coffee. Plus WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Car parking is available on site at an additional charge of £3. 00 per car per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Indoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
The staff at the Britannia reception are always helpful and welcoming and this adds to the stay.
Unfortunately, they do not seem well supported by management who seem to allow rooms to decay. The room this time had upholstery in very poor condition. I was also not entirely comfortable with the privacy of bathrooms that have rippled glass but no curtains on the windows when there were rooms with facing windows just across the courtyard. But all in all, this hotel is fine for a business stay.
Britannia Bournemouth Hotel
I have two children who don't eat a big breakfast and felt that a cheaper rate for kids would have been better, also paying for car parking and use of the pool added extra costs on to our break although I was aware of this at time of booking.
My room was clean, didn't have the best of view overlooking the dirty laundry trolleys and boiler room and pipes. Staff were pleasant, we had a lovely weekend celebrating my daughters birthday.