- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"I didn't like the room we had but in saying that the atmosphere and staff were so friendly, fun and professional we stayed an extra night......"
"I booked this hotel because of its location. The view was really great, the room was clean, food great, staff friendly. Everything was great..."
"Hotel in great position. Staff cant do enough to help and are very friendly. Continental breakfast lovely...."
"Even tho the lift was tiny, I did manage to get my disabled father in. Other than that the hotel was fab, lovely and friendly. Could'nt wish..."
"Stayed here in april and was thoroughly pleased. room was clean and view was excellent + got a free room upgrade as they were laying new flo..."
About the hotel
On the seafront, in the heart of vibrant Kemptown, opposite Brighton’s famous Palace Pier, the Amsterdam Hotel offers award-winning accommodation in stylish, newly decorated rooms. The Amsterdam Hotel offers a selection of large, newly decorated rooms to suit all budgets. Stylish, modern and sophisticated, all of the rooms have large en suite walk-in shower rooms and LCD flat-screen TVs with Free view digital channels.
Some rooms have stunning views over Brighton's famous pier, the beach and the seafront. Light and airy, the stylish and contemporary bar was completely refurbished in 2011. Looking out to sea, the bar has a large outdoor terrace, a big-screen music video system and free Wi-Fi. In the heart of Brighton's vibrant scene, the hotel is close to all of the amazing restaurants, friendly bars, theatres, shops and, of course, the exciting nightlife. Restaurant service from 12 to 20. 00. NO STAG OR HEN PARTIES and no pets allowed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I didn't like the room we had but in saying that the atmosphere and staff were so friendly, fun and professional we stayed an extra night...
I really can't say better than that
I booked this hotel because of its location.
The view was really great, the room was clean, food great, staff friendly. Everything was great except that next to the hotel there is a Disco club which was open until 4am on Sunday morning. The music was so loud that i had a feeling that i am in the middle of the club. We couldn't sleep a minute until they closed.( We were in the luxury double room, first floor.)