- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Hotel in great position. Staff cant do enough to help and are very friendly. Continental breakfast lovely...."
"Even tho the lift was tiny, I did manage to get my disabled father in. Other than that the hotel was fab, lovely and friendly. Could'nt wish..."
"Stayed here in april and was thoroughly pleased. room was clean and view was excellent + got a free room upgrade as they were laying new flo..."
"Excellent hotel, would definitely recommend it to friends, family and the public. Worth the money except I had to pay extra for breakfast in..."
"Bar and breakfast staff very happy and friendly. Could not fault location, room or the staff. Had a great night away in Brighton for my husb..."
About the hotel
On the seafront, in the heart of vibrant Kemptown, opposite Brighton’s famous Palace Pier, the Amsterdam Hotel offers award-winning accommodation in stylish, newly decorated rooms. The Amsterdam Hotel offers a selection of large, newly decorated rooms to suit all budgets. Stylish, modern and sophisticated, all of the rooms have large en suite walk-in shower rooms and LCD flat-screen TVs with Free view digital channels.
Some rooms have stunning views over Brighton's famous pier, the beach and the seafront. Light and airy, the stylish and contemporary bar was completely refurbished in 2011. Looking out to sea, the bar has a large outdoor terrace, a big-screen music video system and free Wi-Fi. In the heart of Brighton's vibrant scene, the hotel is close to all of the amazing restaurants, friendly bars, theatres, shops and, of course, the exciting nightlife. Restaurant service from 12 to 20. 00. NO STAG OR HEN PARTIES and no pets allowed.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
Hotel in great position.
Staff cant do enough to help and are very friendly. Continental breakfast lovely.
Hotel was small , but warm and clean. All staff were smiley and friendly, lovely :0
Even tho the lift was tiny, I did manage to get my disabled father in.
Other than that the hotel was fab, lovely and friendly. Could'nt wish for a better site, right opposite the pier, father loved it. Well done Amsterdam had a great time .