- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"we only stayed one night as we we're going to the Apollo, its in a great location, only 10 mins walk to the Apollo, also loads of pubs and r..."
"Chose the hotel as I was arriving latish at the station and wanted a room reasonably close. Easy check-in and the bar was open till midnight..."
"stayed over for one night to see peter kay at the arena. hotel was adequate but overpriced for the facilities.good location for shopping sig..."
"First class hotel. Staff food and room where spot on. I would Deffo stay here again...."
"The hotel was very easy to find from Manchester Piccadilly, which was good as I arrived quite late. It doesn't look like much from the outsi..."
About the hotel
Previously known as the Days Hotel, the newly named Pendulum Hotel offers value, comfort and prime location in the heart of Manchester city centre, attracting a mixed crowd of smart savvy business travellers and city explorers seeking a dose of Manchester life. Top-of-the-range conference facilities mean that conferences in Manchester are completely covered, and with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel you’ll be constantly connected. The 117 bedrooms offer an ideal place to kick-back and relax after a day’s sightseeing or a quiet space to catch up on a few emails and brush up on your business plan.
Named after Foucault’s masterpiece which swings in the main hallway, the Pendulum Hotel is located close to the city’s action, with Piccadilly Station and the Metrolink right at your fingertips. Weston Hall is located in the city centre of Manchester near to the University of Manchester campus site and within a short walking distance to Manchester's famous retail outlets along with its fantastic range of wine bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There is a car park adjacent to the halls on Charles Street, chargeable locally.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/11/2012 to 30/11/2017 - Please note that a £50 pre authorisation of a credit or debit card is required on check in, this is for any additional items you may require during your stay. The LateRooms.com rates for Pendulum Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
we only stayed one night as we we're going to the Apollo, its in a great location, only 10 mins walk to the Apollo, also loads of pubs and restaurants around, theres a multi story car park right next to the hotel which is £10 for 24 hour stay, not far from the train station, staff we're great, the room was a bit cramped but very clean with a comfortable bed, we would definately use this hotel in the future, didn't have breakfast at the hotel, used the pub next door which was a pretty good deal for a full english.
Walking distance from Manchester Piccadilly
Chose the hotel as I was arriving latish at the station and wanted a room reasonably close.
Easy check-in and the bar was open till midnight which meant that I and my colleague could catch up and plan for the meeting the next morning.