- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Nice room, good sized bathroom. Hairdryer in room, desk and chairs. No drinking water provided. Indoor pool is tiny, with steps at both ends..."
"My husband and I really enjoyed our two night stay at Dale Hill. The staff were friendly and helpful, the surrounding countryside was lovely..."
"Great to be able to use the pool and gym even after checking out...."
"All you could ask for in a hotel. accommodation is first class as was the breakfast...."
"Wonderful spacious room with view over golf course. Spotlessly clean and well stocked. Staff were welcoming and efficient. Evening bar food..."
About the hotel
Bright, colourful and airy – the Dale Hill Hotel encompasses a jovial and convivial atmosphere. Compromising a majestic and luxurious eleventh century building set within 350 of untouched, rolling English countryside – a truly romantic setting. The toast of many a hotelier award with both a 4 star and AA, you are guaranteed absolute satisfaction.
Rooms are spacious and refined, functionally furnished and fitted with every modern convenience. Every room offers unparalleled views of the luscious surrounding golf course. The hotel offers a number of guest services and amenities including an expansive golf course, a delectable hotel restaurant and so much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfortable, great food, tiny indoor pool.
Nice room, good sized bathroom.
Hairdryer in room, desk and chairs. No drinking water provided. Indoor pool is tiny, with steps at both ends. Free wifi with code. Ate in restaurant - a real pleasure, good value for money, and absolutely delicious. Service in restaurant great too. Breakfast included with my room - again, very good quality and service. Would certainly stay again.
Friendly service, comfortable room and excellent breakfast
My husband and I really enjoyed our two night stay at Dale Hill.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the surrounding countryside was lovely and the room spacious and comfortable. The only fault I can think of was that we couldn't get a viewing guide on the TV and it made a loud and annoying noise when it was switched on and off. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.