- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Fantastic spa facilities good breakfast nice walk in shower and a bath. Good for easy access to Nottingham...."
"Excellent place to stay, could not have been better. The staff are extremely helpful and always very polite. Second time I've stayed here an..."
"We enjoyed our one night stay, staff were helpful & polite, would definitely stay again...."
"Staff were friendly, efficient and made the difference between an ordinary experience and a great one..."
"Corporate experience, clean and good facilities. Check in was good. Room is good. Bar service slow and not friendly and very pricey. Quiet r..."
About the hotel
The Nottingham Belfry is one of the finest four star hotels in the area. It is as welcoming as it is stylish. Just 10 minutes from the city centre and 2 minutes from the M1 its location is ideal and with 250 complimentary car parking spaces, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests.
Free internet access throughout the hotel and a great leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, cardio gym and exercise studio and spa. The Nottingham Belfry is the perfect base for business and leisure. Added to this, the restaurant, bar and comfortable lounge which all offer fine local, regional and international produce in a vibrant or relaxing environment – just take your pick.
If the weather is good why not sit out on the bar terrace or in the central courtyard for a quiet relaxing drink? The contemporary feel of this hotel is apparent from the moment you arrive with the geometric design of the building with its walls of glass, coupled with a plush, contemporary interior. It makes for one very special hotel experience. The Nottingham Belfry has been awarded a gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice stay! ??
Fantastic spa facilities good breakfast nice walk in shower and a bath.
Good for easy access to Nottingham.
Excellent place to stay, could not have been better.
The staff are extremely helpful and always very polite. Second time I've stayed here and won't be the last.