- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"I was greeted by a very efficient receptionist. I would describe the hotel as slightly tired and could do with fresh paint. It was unfortuna..."
"Good value,friendly staff,excellent breakfast..."
"Very helpful staff, clean and comfortable room with a good breakfast. Definitely recommended..."
"The room was clean but the bathroom could do with some maintenance. Breakfast was good. Seemed like good value for a one night stopover...."
"Lovely place. A lot bigger than I was expecting. Didn't have the paid breakfast because starts at 7am and I had to be away. Only niggle was..."
About the hotel
If you are looking for a relaxing weekend or a convenient business stopover, the Wellington Arms assures you of a friendly welcome and courteous service. This original 17th century Farmhouse and now grade 2 listed hotel is the perfect setting. With easy access to M4 Reading & M3 Basingstoke, the rooms look out on Beautiful Hampshire & Berkshire countryside.
Sit back and relax in our lounge bar, whilst enjoying our excellent range of home cooked bar meals and well kept real ales. Alternatively you may dine in our restaurant where we offer an expertly prepared selection of traditional English fayre. Free Wi-Fi and Free Parking is offered as standard.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Slightly tired but efficient
I was greeted by a very efficient receptionist.
I would describe the hotel as slightly tired and could do with fresh paint. It was unfortunate that a fire alarm woke me at 11.30 but was a false alarm. Staff at breakfast were attentive. I had poached egg and smoked salmon for breakfast and the poached eggs seemed to have been double cooked and did not taste very good and the coffee was weak. However, my bed was comfortable and the hot water in the bathroom amazing.
Good value,friendly staff,excellent breakfast