- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"The room was clean and slightly old fashioned but we thought that was quite quaint. We asked for a quiet room and from that point of view it..."
"Very satisfactory as a place to lay ones head property is very tired and lack lustre.room clean and tidy.in need of decoration and attention..."
"A relaxed but efficient atmosphere...."
"The best and biggest cooked breakfast we've ever had. Really hot and varied choice. We managed to secure a large discount and so "value for..."
"I was greeted by a very efficient receptionist. I would describe the hotel as slightly tired and could do with fresh paint. It was unfortuna..."
About the hotel
If you are looking for a relaxing weekend or a convenient business stopover, the Wellington Arms assures you of a friendly welcome and courteous service. This original 17th century Farmhouse and now grade 2 listed hotel is the perfect setting. With easy access to M4 Reading & M3 Basingstoke, the rooms look out on Beautiful Hampshire & Berkshire countryside.
Sit back and relax in our lounge bar, whilst enjoying our excellent range of home cooked bar meals and well kept real ales. Alternatively you may dine in our restaurant where we offer an expertly prepared selection of traditional English fayre. Free Wi-Fi and Free Parking is offered as standard.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The Wellington Arms Hotel
The room was clean and slightly old fashioned but we thought that was quite quaint.
We asked for a quiet room and from that point of view it was excellent. The staff were very attentive and helpful - an all round excellent experience.
Out of the way accommodation
Very satisfactory as a place to lay ones head property is very tired and lack lustre.room clean and tidy.in need of decoration and attention to radiator leaks etc.breakfast very good and waitresses professional and well mannered.
reception staff just did their paperwork. A nice stay, will use you again but place needs decorating and brightening up. Thankyou
Capt. Terry Travis