- 2 guest reviews
"The customer service at this hotel is second to none, they are friendly, helpful and go beyond the norm to meet your needs. The only issue w..."
About the hotel
In a palace of the year 1600, skilfully restored, with the aim to re-create its original look, without renouncing to comfort and functionality, "Il Convento” hotel is ideal both for tourists and travelling businessmen. The reception/vestry, the bar/confessional, the breakfast room/refectory, the sitting room/parlour, everything reminds us an ancient Neapolitan Convent. The hotel Il Convento, next to the authentic Convent of S.
Maria Francesca with the five sores, is situated in the heart of the historical centre of Naples, a few steps from the famous pedestrian precinct of Via Toledo with its elegant shops for a pleasant shopping, from the as well known Piazza del Plebiscito with the Royal Palace and the theatre San Carlo, from Via Caracciolo sea promenade , from the tourist and commercial Port, from the main administrative and financial offices.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Il Convento - Sea Hotels in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Il Convento - Sea Hotels
The customer service at this hotel is second to none, they are friendly, helpful and go beyond the norm to meet your needs.
The only issue we had was with the level of noise that we could hear from our bedroom, even though ear plugs were provided, it still woke us up in the early hours of the morning after a late flight in.