- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"I booked this for a group for a hen weekend. Nice little place, I booked compact double sand they aide what they say, quite small but fine...."
"The room was excellent although bathroom a little small for a superior room, my only complaint would be the breakfast which in my opinion sh..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed here for my 25th Birthday, the staff were so welcoming and warm. The boutique was full of character, quaint and th..."
"Lovely place to stay for short break, couples getaway, great rooms, staff excellent. Food good selection in nice dining room...."
"This was my first hotel experience and well worth the money and such a beautiful view of the sea from our room. Defiantely recommend this ho..."
About the hotel
Sea Spray Hotel is an award-winning luxury Boutique Hotel offering stylish and individually designed accommodation on central popular seafront square. Located only 12 minutes’ walk from Brighton Pier, the hotel has an excellent personal and friendly service. Massage and sauna rooms are also available.
Rooms have different themes ranging from stylish suites for special occasions to fun doubles for something a little different (such as our Elvis room or Moroccan room). Also stylish contemporary corporate rooms available. All rooms have flat screen TVs, DVDs, minibars and free Wi-Fi.
Centrally located to the beach, Brighton Laines, Brighton Pier, and attractions and a short walk to Brighton Conference Centre/other Brighton entertainment venues. Sea Spray works with a great local Brighton mobile massage agency specialising in relaxation, to provide you with a fantastic choice of massages.
Please note during the winter periods the hotel only offers a Continental breakfast. Pets are allowed, additional charges may be applicable.
Reception open until 9 pm (10 pm at weekends). Other services include free luggage store room, breakfast in bed service (a surcharge is payable) and bookable early/late check-outs at reasonable rates. Reservations for same day arrival must be made by 8 pm to ensure arrival by 10pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/01/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Our latest check in time is 9pm. Guests arriving later than these times will be deemed a NO-SHOW. In order to prevent card fraud, guest must present SAME CREDIT/DEBIT CARD that booked with us. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good little find
I booked this for a group for a hen weekend.
Nice little place, I booked compact double sand they aide what they say, quite small but fine. Only thing was there are two side to the hotel and they get shut off at night and we had fooms on both side but not a major thing just a little inconvenient after 11 pm. Great location fairly quite but only a 7-8 minute walk to the pier.
The room was excellent although bathroom a little small for a superior room, my only complaint would be the breakfast which in my opinion should have had a cooked option as I'm not keen on continental.