- 31 guest reviews
"From previous reviews, this hotel looked a bit of a risk but I was pleasantly surprised! The room was large and warm, the water piping hot a..."
"The hotel was perfect for our needs though the room was a little dated and needed a bit of TLC...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, hotel rooms were a good size and the bed was very comfy. I arrived late on (10.30pm approx), they had stopp..."
"I was looking for a hotel near Shefford in Bedfordshire there wasn't much choice. Since returning I looked on Trip advisor and was glad I di..."
"i had room 21 and it was the biggest room i have ever had in a B+B with a four poster bed it was an amazing room highly recommend stopping h..."
About the hotel
A privately owned hotel, set in the Bedfordshire countryside, where are guests are treated to a warm welcome on arrival. The hotel offers a unique combination of reasonable room rates and excellent freshly prepared food served in both the hotel bar and restaurant. All our rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities.
A range of double, twin and family rooms are available (including 4 ground floor rooms). We are ideally situated on the outskirts of Shefford, adjacent to the A507 / A600 on the Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire border. Just a short drive from Bedford, Hitchin, Letchworth and Stevenage and 15miles from Luton airport. The hotel offers free onsite parking to all residents (including people travelling to Luton Airport).
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
The Airman Hotel
The hotel was tired in its décor and accommodation generally
The room fittings all outdated, bed uncomfortable and duvet dirty
TV small and old
Much better than expected
From previous reviews, this hotel looked a bit of a risk but I was pleasantly surprised.
The room was large and warm, the water piping hot and the shower very powerful. Good size mugs for tea and coffee too!