This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Gravensteen is in the middle of Ghent town centre, just a few steps from the Castle of the Counts. Hotel Gravensteen dates from 1865, when it was an old mansion. It has now been completely renovated, although the style of the old Second Empire is still present to give the hotel a special historical touch.
The impressive hallway, the high ceilings with their magnificent ornaments and the stairs in the reception encourage fantasies about the days of yore.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet