- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"The room was very fresh and clean,water piping hot,breakfast was great,an enjoyable stay!..."
"We stayed at Caley Hall for two nights. The room (superior twin) was comfortable and, although not huge, ample. Very comfortable beds and ve..."
"Excellent hotel with chalet style rooms, clean and with first class food in a relaxing surroundings...."
"we enjoyed everything about the stay. One evening we saw a beautiful sunset over the sea aat the local beach and 2 hours later saw the full..."
"Great weekend perfect hotel...."
About the hotel
This family run hotel features sympathetically converted chalet style rooms, Free Wi-Fi and an award winning restaurant, located just 10 minutes' walk from the beach. Situated in picturesque Old Hunstanton, Caley Hall boasts elegant country charm and friendly character in abundance, with 38 bedrooms offering an excellent range of modern facilities; digital flat screen TV, DVD/CD players, Free Wi-Fi, Fridge and portable air conditioning units as standard. The head chef and team have created a sumptuous, seasonal and locally sourced menu in the rosette award winning restaurant, while the lounge and bar at Caley Hall are perfect to unwind and relax, whether a morning coffee or a bottle of wine or beer in the evening.
Caley Hall Hotel is situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Old Hunstanton. There are short walks to the quaint village post office, the splendid local church dating from the 14th century and the Le Strange antiques and crafts shop. The stunning Old Hunstanton beach, one of the finest in Norfolk, is less than a ten minute walk away.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/06/2013 to 30/12/2022 - Please note Dogs are only accepted in Standard and Superior Rooms & at additional cost. Please contact hotel in advance. Unfortunately The Hotel does not Accept American Express. The LateRooms.com rates for Caley Hall Hotel in Old Hunstanton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
very pleasant stay
The room was very fresh and clean,water piping hot,breakfast was great,an enjoyable stay.
A thoroughly enjoyable stay
We stayed at Caley Hall for two nights.
The room (superior twin) was comfortable and, although not huge, ample. Very comfortable beds and very quiet. Decor was modern with a nautical theme. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was excellent - both breakfast and dinner.