- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Everything about this hotel is spot on I would and will always recommend this hotel to anyone. I am very happy staying here and the food is..."
"We have never stayed in eastbound and thought we'd give it a go. We found a good place to eat and a lively Belgium bar with live music after..."
"This was a fabulous short break destination. Thank you guys. We adored the sea view...."
"We have recently returned from another break at the Cavendish, all staff in every area were happy to help with anything that we asked for. T..."
"Room and public areas were very comfortable. All the staff we came into contact with were very friendly and helpful (Reception, restaurant,..."
About the hotel
The Cavendish Hotel faces the coast on Eastbourne's Grand Parade. It has a spa and gym, and many suites with wonderful views of the English Channel. Guests can enjoy Pebbles Leisure Club, where there is a sauna and a selection of aromatherapy steam rooms.
A range of beauty treatments are available, and the gym is free to use. We offer Evening Entertainment on Wednesday Evenings, which is free for residents to attend. Marine Restaurant looks out to sea and serves local produce in pleasant surroundings. The bar overlooks the beach and serves a popular lunch menu. Cavendish Library is a quiet, relaxing space to read or enjoy coffee. There is a choice of guest lounges, and FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Eastbourne's shops and the Arndale shopping centre. Eastbourne Rail Station can also be reached in 10 minutes on foot. On site parking is available on a first come, first served basis and chargeable at £4. 00 for 24 hours.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cavendish Hotel in EASTBOURNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
This is the best hotel in Eastbourne
Everything about this hotel is spot on I would and will always recommend this hotel to anyone.
I am very happy staying here and the food is 100%.
Our stay in Eastbourne
We have never stayed in eastbound and thought we'd give it a go.
We found a good place to eat and a lively Belgium bar with live music after (great fun). The hotel Cavendish was good despite the scaffolding, we would definitely recommend this hotel!