- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We only stopped at Forest Pines for one night but wish it was longer. We found the staff very friendly and attentive. The breakfast was well..."
"We have stayed at Forest Pines lots of times and always been very satisfied with the accommodation food and friendly and helpful staff...."
"Very enjoyable stay. Reception staff excellent and a special thank you to Sonia in the lounge area who was just so helpful and welcoming. re..."
"Welcoming staff, clean room and good nights sleep!..."
"The hotel is a very large complex in the countryside near Scunthorpe, all the facilities you could want. Gym and spa was very well appointed..."
About the hotel
Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in North Lincolnshire. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms, contemporary one AA rosette Eighteen57 restaurant and 27 holes of Championship golf. There are a range of attractions within easy reach of Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort.
The east coast is a short drive away, with the coastal towns of Grimsby, Skegness and Cleethorpes offering a host of attractions including Pleasure Island Theme park, the National Fish Heritage and Natureland Seal Sanctuary. Normanby Hall Country Park is the perfect day out for the family. Set in 300 acres, you can step back in time to learn about Lincolnshire's rich rural heritage in the Farm Museum, stroll around the beautiful gardens or discover the elegance of the Regency Hall. Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort is perfect for those who need an overnight stay and provides a warm welcome after a long, tiring day. Conveniently located close to motorway networks and within easy reach of Humberside Airport, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort offers free secure car parking and other benefits including: superbly appointed working area in bedrooms, 24hr Room Service WI-FI (Wireless High-speed Internet Access) in all bedrooms, public areas and meeting rooms. Free use of Health Club facilities, including swimming pool, whirlpool, relaxing thermal with steam and sauna. Unwind in one of our with 6 treatment rooms and relaxation room. Free WI-FI in all rooms and public areas. Forest Pines offers the choice of three fantastic restaurants. Eighteen57 is a new Modern, stylish and exciting concept focusing on Fresh Local Grimsby fish as well as serving a variety of Meat and Vegetarian Dishes. Eighteen57 is the more formal restaurant at Forest Pines and features a relaxed and interactive service and has recently been awarded one AA rosette. The ambiance remains intimate with relaxed background music and small groups of diners. Just 12 miles from Grimsby, Eighteen57 utilises the freshest possible local fish to create exceptional dishes which focus on simplicity and subtle flavours. Wherever possible Eighteen57 utilises local suppliers and seasonal ingredients to create mouth watering dishes. Advance booking strongly recommended The Grill is an informal and relaxed restaurant which focuses on local Lincolnshire beef and offers a variety of meat, fish and Vegetarian starters, mains and desserts. The Grill offers a relaxed and informal service and has a vibrant atmosphere on busy nights. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. ’
Showing Saturday 7 May 2016 to Sunday 8 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
We only stopped at Forest Pines for one night but wish it was longer.
We found the staff very friendly and attentive. The breakfast was well laid out and we were shown what was on offer. Yes next time we are in Scunthorpe we will be staying at Forest Pines
Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels
We have stayed at Forest Pines lots of times and always been very satisfied with the accommodation food and friendly and helpful staff.