This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Farnese is a luxury hotel in the heart of Prati, one of Rome's most elegant districts, set between the Vatican City and Piazza del Popolo. The hotel is located only 20 metres from metro stop Lepanto. In an atmosphere of elegance and efficiency you will find all comforts of a 4 star hotel.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel so is a paid internet point with PC computers. From the roof top terrace you can enjoy a splendid view of Roman roof tops with St. Peter's Basilica in the background. Breakfast is now served on this terrace! Hotel Farnese is close to the main shopping areas and tourist attractions, including the Spanish steps, Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona, allowing you to explore Rome on foot.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/06/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Please note the car park is unguarded The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Farnese in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet