- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Very nice traditional hotel. Staff were brilliant and always very smart and helpful. We had a sea view twin room and the view was stunning...."
"I enjoyed my stay enormously. The hotel was well appointed and room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was marvellous and staff w..."
"nice clean room. friendly staff. excellent breakfast...."
"First time we have stayed at a Best Western hotel. we had a wonderful 2 nights stay. our room was very large and looked out to sea. All the..."
"Excellent hotel with wonderful staff, nothing is ever to much for them...."
About the hotel
The historic Lansdowne Hotel is situated on the superb seafront in an elegant terrace overlooking the gardens around the tower and out to sea. Rooms can be booked with a sea view or land view (the land view rooms are at a discounted rate). The hotel offers all the charm of a bygone era with large lounges and a restaurant overlooking the sea.
The Lansdowne Hotel in Eastbourne combines the elegance of the Victorian age with every modern facility. The Hotel occupies a premier position on the majestic seafront overlooking the Western Lawns and Wish Tower with superb views of Beachy Head. The hotel features include elegant lounges facing the sea, the attractive Regency Bar, two snooker and games rooms. It is also ideally situated for golf holidays, being close to no less than 3 first-class golf courses, plus 200 acres of parks and gardens. At the Lansdowne all rooms offer modern facilities to ensure a pleasant stay. However the superior rooms are South Facing with sea views, more spacious and include bottled water and additional toiletries. Eastbourne is perfectly located to visit the many visitor attractions located across the South Downs, 1066 Country and the Sussex countryside. Many indoor and outdoor visitor attractions within the resort also offer plenty of family fun, local history and entertainment. Please note during 24-27th December there are no meals served except for breakfast.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Very good for a stay in Eastbourne
Very nice traditional hotel.
Staff were brilliant and always very smart and helpful. We had a sea view twin room and the view was stunning. Pleasent comfortable room with a few stains on the carpet and chair but no complains really. Beds very comfortable with nice clean good quaily cotton sheets. Breakfast was very good, very good selection of food nicely presented in a pleasent large room with plenty of space. Hot plates, and all the hot food was fresh. Well recommend for a stay in Eastbourne.
I enjoyed my stay enormously.
The hotel was well appointed and room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was marvellous and staff were very pleasant, attentive and helpful. Location of hotel excellent for the seafront and town centre.