- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this hotel before and found all the staff friendly and helpful, we are best western members so we get points towards free..."
"We had an excellent night stay at this hotel , it was perfect..."
"Very nice traditional hotel. Staff were brilliant and always very smart and helpful. We had a sea view twin room and the view was stunning...."
"I enjoyed my stay enormously. The hotel was well appointed and room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was marvellous and staff w..."
"nice clean room. friendly staff. excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
The historic Lansdowne Hotel is situated on the superb seafront in an elegant terrace overlooking the gardens around the tower and out to sea. Rooms can be booked with a sea view or land view (the land view rooms are at a discounted rate). The hotel offers all the charm of a bygone era with large lounges and a restaurant overlooking the sea.
The Lansdowne Hotel in Eastbourne combines the elegance of the Victorian age with every modern facility. The Hotel occupies a premier position on the majestic seafront overlooking the Western Lawns and Wish Tower with superb views of Beachy Head. The hotel features include elegant lounges facing the sea, the attractive Regency Bar, two snooker and games rooms. It is also ideally situated for golf holidays, being close to no less than 3 first-class golf courses, plus 200 acres of parks and gardens. At the Lansdowne all rooms offer modern facilities to ensure a pleasant stay. However the superior rooms are South Facing with sea views, more spacious and include bottled water and additional toiletries. Eastbourne is perfectly located to visit the many visitor attractions located across the South Downs, 1066 Country and the Sussex countryside. Many indoor and outdoor visitor attractions within the resort also offer plenty of family fun, local history and entertainment. Please note during 24-27th December there are no meals served except for breakfast.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed at this hotel before and found all the staff friendly and helpful, we are best western members so we get points towards free stays when we have enough.
the hotel is old but looked after, most rooms have a sea view we had twin beds on the first floor lovely view comfy beds, Tea, coffee and t/v in room and two chairs to relax in. Breakfast is buffet, but a choice of other food on the menu, hot plates a bonus. this hotel is a few minutes walk to town so is quite, parking is available on the front or in covered garage for a fee. we will stay again.
Beautiful hotel , lovely views , excellent service and will definitely be coming back
We had an excellent night stay at this hotel , it was perfect