- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"A warm welcome by the charming host and hostess, and very comfortable room. Located on outskirts of Newquay makes for easy access from the e..."
"A good value place in a very convenient location - close to town, but away from the noise...."
"Very friendly and comfortable B & B. Excellent breakfast. Location perfect for walking to local beach and into Newquqy...."
"As we arrived much earlier than we estimated, we thought it may be problem, but when we checked in all that was said was you are early, not..."
"Very clean, quiet, nice service. fantastic breakfast. Homey. I recommend to all...."
About the hotel
Pine Lodge is a detached guest house situated in its own grounds with ample parking. Close to Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches. Because of its position and relaxed atmosphere Pine Lodge is an ideal place for a holiday at any time of the year.
Outdoor heated pool, children welcome, all rooms en-suite, games room and comfortable bar. Mid week and Weekend breaks available. Ideal location for exploring the wonderful county of Cornwall. We can cater for small functions from weddings to birthdays or any occasion.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/09/2011 to 02/01/2012 - CHECK-IN FROM 2PM UNTIL 10PM, CHECKOUT BY 10AM The LateRooms.com rates for Pine Lodge in Newquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent service and accommodation
A warm welcome by the charming host and hostess, and very comfortable room.
Located on outskirts of Newquay makes for easy access from the east. Breakfast almost overflowed the plate, and full of good things. Excellent all round.
A good value place in a very convenient location - close to town, but away from the noise.