- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Fantastic accommodation. Excellent food. Quiet. Easy to find. Beautiful pool. Lots of parking. Excellent all round...."
"Generally a good hotel but under staffed for the number of guests booked in Long wait to be served for drinks and breakfast and nothing cle..."
"The hotel was in the middle of nowhere but when found it was amazing. Was a mix up with booking laterooms fault,but the man on reception was..."
"we had 3 rooms booked, 1 was a great size, one room had two steps down from the bed which was not very suitable as it was easy to forget the..."
"Nice hotel, but not at the full price so as long as its on discount, go for it. Quiet location, but sometimes there is a bit of noise from o..."
About the hotel
Norton Park is undoubtedly one of the finest hotels in Hampshire and an ideal location for all your business and leisure requirements. Nestled within 54 acres of Hampshire Parkland, allowing for tranquillity, calm and quiet – the perfect setting for a luxurious leisure break, creative conference, delicious dinner or perfect pampering experience. Norton Park are delighted to announce the opening of 8 fantastic new spa treatment rooms, a divine relaxation room and a new spa treatment tariff will be on its way shortly! Boasting an exceptionally convenient location, you are within easy access of the fashionable boutiques and cultural attractions of Winchester as well as being near the natural beauty of the New Forest.
The bedrooms are superbly furnished in a modern style with luxury fittings. For those special occasions there are 13 luxurious and individual bedrooms available in the magnificent 16th Century Manor House. Everything is at hand - LCD television, superb en-suite facilities, free Wi-Fi, sealy beds, complimentary tea and coffee plus a fridge and laptop safe. Offering a state-of-the-art health and fitness spa (with a fully equipped gym and swimming pool) and a stylish, modern restaurant serving hearty meals, light bites, delicious coffees and fragrant wines. Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates include Adults highlighted, children will be charged as extra. Norton Park have received a gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
EXcellent all round
Excellent food. Quiet. Easy to find. Beautiful pool. Lots of parking. Excellent all round.
Under staffed and noisy
Generally a good hotel but under staffed for the number of guests booked in Long wait to be served for drinks and breakfast and nothing cleaned in bar and restaurant as guests leave.
Noisy corridors and thin walls so we were disturbed by other guests though the night ( wedding party)