- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"This hotel is definitely for business people who are possibly just needing an overnight stay,although we stayed for leisure purposes it lack..."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The decor in the corridors featuring bands and movie stars was a nice touch. I thought the bathr..."
"Good but fairly basic. Expensive..."
"we paid extra for an executive room but did not feel it was executive, it was a very nice room, very clean and tidy, but the bathroom extras..."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel based on New Street, Chelmsford in Essex is a new breed of Hotel. . .
Our environment enables the senses to experience the harmony of light, colour, design, aroma and taste. It has evolved to incorporate the best of tradition and forward looking ideas to allow it to both look and feel modern yet comforting. So whether you're here on business or just for a leisure break we will ensure your stay is an enjoyable one! For your wellbeing ALL our guests receive complimentary use of either Ab Salute Gym or Fitness 364, both Gyms are located next to the hotel. Hotel Restaurant: SAPORI Translated "Sapori" is italian for flavours. This essence has been incorporated in every detail of this elegant restaurant and bar; from Tonino Pompeo creative menus and selected wine list, to the inviting interiors providing for a comfortable and memorable experience. The menu focuses on the region of Abruzzo on the Adriatic coast. THE MENU Sapori offers an a la carte menu, as well as a bar menu for thosewho prefer a lighter meal. Specialising in fresh seafood, home-made pasta with a variety of mouth watering sauces, rustic breads and flamboyant desserts. THE SURROUNDINGS The restaurant is comfortable, informal and stylish, with a relaxing lounge area. White leather, rich dark woods and subtle lighting complimented by aubergine and fuchia colours create a relaxing and tranquil environment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Atlantic Hotel
This hotel is definitely for business people who are possibly just needing an overnight stay,although we stayed for leisure purposes it lacked a welcoming image.The room we stayed in was an executive double,it was ok quite small and not particularly very attractive but if i were there on business and just wanted a place to sleep-fine.Breakfast was good although felt a bit rushed.
Lovely clean, modern and sleek hotel
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
The decor in the corridors featuring bands and movie stars was a nice touch. I thought the bathroom was spacious, bed very comfortable and was impressed with having sky TV in my room m. Not the most value for money hotel I have ever stayed in and maybe a free glass of wine or champagne would have added an extra flare but on the whole a very nice hotel not too expensive and very comfortable. I also liked the lighting in the corridors.