- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"attended a friends wedding and wanted somewhere close to the evening reception. hotel proved to be an excellent choice in terms of value and..."
"Mdern hotel, rooms very well thought out, hair dryer and iron well positioned. Great location..."
"Lovely friendly warm welcome, everything explained simple clear and precise, everything that was offered at booking in time, was actually on..."
"A pleasant room and surprisingly quiet. Service was pleasant and helpful...."
"The room was a very good size and spotless...."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel based on New Street, Chelmsford in Essex is a new breed of Hotel. . .
Our environment enables the senses to experience the harmony of light, colour, design, aroma and taste. It has evolved to incorporate the best of tradition and forward looking ideas to allow it to both look and feel modern yet comforting. So whether you're here on business or just for a leisure break we will ensure your stay is an enjoyable one! For your wellbeing, we are sited next door to top-class fitness suite, Fitness First, which is available for your use free of charge with the compliments of the Atlantic Hotel, Chelmsford. Hotel Restaurant: SAPORI Translated "Sapori" is italian for flavours. This essence has been incorporated in every detail of this elegant restaurant and bar; from Tonino Pompeo creative menus and selected wine list, to the inviting interiors providing for a comfortable and memorable experience. The menu focuses on the region of Abruzzo on the Adriatic coast. THE MENU Sapori offers an a la carte menu, as well as a bar menu for thosewho prefer a lighter meal. Specialising in fresh seafood, home-made pasta with a variety of mouth watering sauces, rustic breads and flamboyant desserts. THE SURROUNDINGS The restaurant is comfortable, informal and stylish, with a relaxing lounge area. White leather, rich dark woods and subtle lighting complimented by aubergine and fuchia colours create a relaxing and tranquil environment.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Atlantic Hotel in Chelmsford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Good business hotel
wedding stop over
attended a friends wedding and wanted somewhere close to the evening reception.
hotel proved to be an excellent choice in terms of value and comfort. met by a very helpful and polite receptionist who promptly checked me in and explained directions to my room and times for breakfast etc. then booked me a taxi for journey to evening reception. on arrival back to the hotel I found the room warm(January stay) and bed very comfortable, slept well. next morning had the choice of continental or a full English, cooked to order. was extremely good and good attentive service from the waiter. overall, a "what you expect" stay and would recommend to any one.