- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Good but fairly basic. Expensive..."
"we paid extra for an executive room but did not feel it was executive, it was a very nice room, very clean and tidy, but the bathroom extras..."
"attended a friends wedding and wanted somewhere close to the evening reception. hotel proved to be an excellent choice in terms of value and..."
"Mdern hotel, rooms very well thought out, hair dryer and iron well positioned. Great location..."
"Lovely friendly warm welcome, everything explained simple clear and precise, everything that was offered at booking in time, was actually on..."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel based on New Street, Chelmsford in Essex is a new breed of Hotel. . .
Our environment enables the senses to experience the harmony of light, colour, design, aroma and taste. It has evolved to incorporate the best of tradition and forward looking ideas to allow it to both look and feel modern yet comforting. So whether you're here on business or just for a leisure break we will ensure your stay is an enjoyable one! For your wellbeing ALL our guests receive complimentary use of either Ab Salute Gym or Fitness 364, both Gyms are located next to the hotel. Hotel Restaurant: SAPORI Translated "Sapori" is italian for flavours. This essence has been incorporated in every detail of this elegant restaurant and bar; from Tonino Pompeo creative menus and selected wine list, to the inviting interiors providing for a comfortable and memorable experience. The menu focuses on the region of Abruzzo on the Adriatic coast. THE MENU Sapori offers an a la carte menu, as well as a bar menu for thosewho prefer a lighter meal. Specialising in fresh seafood, home-made pasta with a variety of mouth watering sauces, rustic breads and flamboyant desserts. THE SURROUNDINGS The restaurant is comfortable, informal and stylish, with a relaxing lounge area. White leather, rich dark woods and subtle lighting complimented by aubergine and fuchia colours create a relaxing and tranquil environment.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good but fairly basic. Expensive
Good but fairly basic.
we paid extra for an executive room but did not feel it was executive, it was a very nice room, very clean and tidy, but the bathroom extras were just ok.
What we enjoyed was the evening meal, they high quality and the dining room was pleasant, the best bit of the hotel was the dining room manager Hayden, he was a gem, he could not do enough for us. every hotel should have someone like him.