- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Was comfortable, good food and would stay again..."
"Apart from the unfortunate incident with the fire alarm at 4 am, it was a nice hotel with friendly staff and a good location to where I want..."
"Was attending a funeral - I wanted peace and quiet and this hotel served that purpose...."
"I booked this room for my brother who is a disabled smoker and both his needs were catered for. The staff were very helpful, pleasant and ki..."
"Other than the hot water being only mildly tepid and the mirror being miles from the sink, everything else was perfect!..."
About the hotel
Located just 10 minutes from Glasgow Airport, the city centre and 20 minutes from the natural beauty of loch lomond, you are exceptionally well located. All bedrooms are en-suite and decorated in a classical, cosy style. Wedding and confrence packs are available from reception detailing our current menus.
The Cedar Restaurant opens daily for meals, snacks or just a coffee - with childrens menu and outdoor decking are are available in the summer months. The niche bar has two large plasma screens, drinks promotions and an outside decking area.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Please note : PLEASE NOTE: A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF £10 MUST BE PAID FOR TV REMOTE CONTROL ON CHECK IN ***HOTEL CLOSED FOR FESTIVE PERIOD 31.12.16-02.01.17*** CHRISTMAS DAY - CLOSED The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Not bad for the money
The accommodation is not bad for the money but the breakfast is rubbish for that extra payment.
They also has some useless conditions on use of electronics remote that should be least expected of a hotel. It really put me off!
only stayed one night just as well because we had no hot water in bedroom,my husband had to boil a kettle to shave not very satisfactory in this day and age.