- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We arrived on a Friday afternoon and the first thing you notice is all the staff , and I mean everyone from management to cleaners are so po..."
"+ friendly staff; comfy beds; cheap parking; sea-front location; good breakfast; very clean throughout; would highly recommend as accommodat..."
"It's ok have stayed at better places . certainly not worth £155 per night..."
"The room was of modern design. It was bright and clean. The staff were friendly and well presented. Car parking on the street which you pay..."
"Great stay and great staff. a nice stay...."
About the hotel
Twenty-Six well-appointed rooms boast high ceiling and Victorian embellishments all complimented by a stunning contemporary decor and furniture. Rooms uniformly feature en-suite bathrooms, televisions, radio, direct dial telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel restaurant “Gio’s” is open throughout the week and serves a delicious European cuisine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2013 to 31/07/2016 - Please note that this hotel does NOT have a lift in the property or disabled access and that our Guest Rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. No pets allowed at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Forget the big boys The Burlington is the place to stay
We arrived on a Friday afternoon and the first thing you notice is all the staff , and I mean everyone from management to cleaners are so polite asking is everything is ok, I do not think I have stayed in a more friendly hotel in this country .
On the Saturday morning the hotel staff were setting up for a wedding that afternoon, but still we were treated like VIP,S. The quality of the food is very good, we will be returning to The Burlington
Good value in a pleasant friendly hotel
+ friendly staff; comfy beds; cheap parking; sea-front location; good breakfast; very clean throughout; would highly recommend as accommodation with character; would definitely stay again.
- due to age of building the windows are a little tricky to open/close