- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We had a lovely weekend away, just to get away after losing my brother 3 week's ago, and we just needed time away to gather our thoughts, we..."
"Doesn't have a restaurant as advertised food served in tiny hotel bar. Pre booked a table for evening meal on arrival even the receptionist..."
"My room could have done with a bit of a refurbishing. The other rooms looked much nicer. This hotel has quite a unique very personal style...."
"This is a lovely clean hotel. Cannot fault the service at all and the breakfast was lovely. On a down side the room was quite basic and the..."
"I traveled with my mother and my two small children and stayed overnight at the Burlington in a family room. The staff were incredibly polit..."
About the hotel
Twenty-Six well-appointed rooms boast high ceiling and Victorian embellishments all complimented by a stunning contemporary decor and furniture. Rooms uniformly feature en-suite bathrooms, televisions, radio, direct dial telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel restaurant “Gio’s” is open throughout the week and serves a delicious European cuisine.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2013 to 31/07/2016 - Please note that this hotel does NOT have a lift in the property or disabled access and that our Guest Rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. No pets allowed at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, polite staff, very welcoming
We had a lovely weekend away, just to get away after losing my brother 3 week's ago, and we just needed time away to gather our thoughts, we had a lovely walk around the town & we did some Christmas shopping a lovely little town.
Kitchen closed on arrival - no notice of this.
Price high for the package.