- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Myself and my husband attended a wedding. It was our first visit and stay at the hotel. The wedding was wonderful as it was a family wedding..."
"I like this hotel. It is a bit 70's decor but nice enough. I find the restaurant a bit dark. Strange it has no windows. Food is acceptable b..."
"I have stayed at the St. Pierre a few times and it is always reliably good. Restaurant food is not quite the standard I expect, but is accet..."
"Stayed here whilst in the area on business so arrived late and left early, therefore cannot comment on food quality. No problems at check in..."
"I like this hotel but it wasn't quite as good this time around. The staff seemed a bit surly and not as welcoming as normal. The restaurant..."
About the hotel
Within easy reach of Wakefield, BEST WESTERN Hotel St. Pierre is ideally situated in the tranquil and picturesque surroundings of Newmillerdam. Stylish accommodation takes care of the relaxing nights' sleep, which will be all the more welcome after a productive day in our conference and banqueting rooms! Fine dining (from the Table d'hote menu) is served in Pierre's Restaurant and International cuisines can be enjoyed in our relaxed bar lounge.
All this, just a short drive from junction 39 of the M1 and Wakefield Centre! Back to the bedrooms. . . along with double and twin rooms we also offer a number of individually designed luxury suites, including four posters for extra special occasions. But whether you're staying on a business trip, on a relaxing retreat or just on a whim, our surroundings will help you relax and unwind in the peaceful extreme.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/12/2010 to 02/01/2011 - Please note that there will be limited food service during the period of 24th december - 2nd January 2011. please contact reception for more information. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Hotel St Pierre in Wakefield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Attended a wedding.
Myself and my husband attended a wedding.
It was our first visit and stay at the hotel. The wedding was wonderful as it was a family wedding, although there were a few issues. First, there was never enough bar staff, who also seemed young and inexperienced. I did ask at one point and was told, one of the staff had gone for extra glasses, but when he returned, he was empty handed. There were also 2 wedding events going on in the hotel, and we had to share the same bar. At some point, did seemed very unpersonalised to us. On the evening before the wedding day, the staff started to cut the wedding cake without asking. The bride and groom had not even cut the cake yet, nor had photographs with it. As for the room, we were very pleased to see there was a bath, as people who only have a shower at home, we enjoy staying in hotel were there is a bath and were both looking forward to having one in the morning. Unfortunately when we came to have one, we found the water was cold. When we contacted the desk, they said someone would come, which they did. However, it was explained by the staff that the hotel was full and all the water had already been used. Were told to wait for it to warm up, or we could have use of another room, though, the toilet was out of use waiting to be fixed, it had a working shower. We opted to wait, but to our disappointment, the water never warmed up, which we found very unacceptable and were very disappointed. So, will we stay here again. Probably not.
Good Hotel with good access to M1 and M62.
I like this hotel.
It is a bit 70's decor but nice enough. I find the restaurant a bit dark. Strange it has no windows. Food is acceptable but not noteworthy. A business stay is fine. Would I stay for recreation - probably not.