- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The high quality of the breakfast is our main reason for returning to the Royal Exeter. Fresh fruit and dried fruits and nuts are always ava..."
"Old building, bit like a rabbit warren. Very friendly staff, hotel could do with a touch of updating...."
"Great to have parking, did not realise when i booked that the hotel also has a club next door, so it was a bit noisy until mid night. Good..."
"Lovely hotel, lovely clean large room and bathroom, parking for guest only which is good as its a little difficut to manouver in the carpark..."
"Noisy bar, affected sleep. Damage to car caused in the car park. Friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Built in 1812, the Royal Exeter Hotel in the heart of Bournemouth is full of Victorian charm with a modern contemporary twist. With 54 ensuite bedrooms, two stylish bars, a la carte restaurant, sunny patio area and leisure facilities the hotel offers value for money and friendly service to all its guests. The Royal Exeter Hotel is a very busy town centre hotel.
Our bars and restaurant are popular with hotel residents and the general public expecially at weekends and some areas of the hotel can be subject to noise from customers, music and traffic.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The high quality of the breakfast is our main reason for returning to the Royal Exeter.
Fresh fruit and dried fruits and nuts are always available and a freshly cooked full English, which sets us up for the whole day. The bedrooms are adequate but are in need of refurbishment.
Nice enough, great location
Old building, bit like a rabbit warren.
Very friendly staff, hotel could do with a touch of updating.