- 11 guest reviews
"Great for long weekends and breaks from the city. Very picturesque. Fantastic service and facilities (especially the spa). Lots of walks to..."
"Enjoyed a two night stay with breakfast at Burnside. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Great position, close to all shops, restaurants et..."
"room was adequate however the bed was small as was the television (could only get bbc programmes) the pillows were rather hard the heat in t..."
"Good stay, reasonably good value for money. Leisure facilities need a good refurbishment, a bit dated and borderline H&S non-compliant. Brea..."
"The location is very close to Bowness Pier and the breakfast is very delicious. The hotel staff is very friendly. The Wifi in the room is ve..."
About the hotel
Burnside Hotel and Spa is the perfect base for discovering (or revisiting) the wonders of Windermere. Set in mature gardens with breathtaking views over lake itself, vistas across the fabulous fells and just minutes from the steamer piers and bustling village centre of Bowness-on-Windermere, this delightful corner of Cumbria has it all. Whether you want to explore the historic, the cultural or the contemporary, we're within easy reach of attractions as well as towns, villages and rural retreats that are scattered across the Lake District.
Come along to Cumbria, and you'll literally see why so many people come back time and again.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing Long Weekend
Great for long weekends and breaks from the city.
Very picturesque. Fantastic service and facilities (especially the spa). Lots of walks to choose from.
Bowness Burnside Definitely Recommend !
Enjoyed a two night stay with breakfast at Burnside.
Staff were all friendly and helpful. Great position, close to all shops, restaurants etc. 5 minute walk. Hotel has a swimming pool which although I didn't use looks great. The bedroom was very large in comparison to others ,clean and tidy, a welcome gift on arrival consisting of two bottles of water and a tray of petit fours. There a different dining venues there depending if you want a bar menu or three courses. We only had breakfast as we know a great Italian restaurant close by that we love. I would definitely recommend Burnside hotel and shall be returning very soon.