- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Found an excellent deal on laterooms but wish I. Had spent a little more and secured a room in the main part of the hotel. The room we had w..."
"Room was very comfortable and well thought out. It was quiet and felt easy to relax. Staff were helpful and pleasant. Wished it was more tha..."
"Friendly staff, pleasant overnight stay. Enjoyable meal in restaurant. A late, Laterooms booking which served its purpose...."
"WE HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND, totally recomended, except for the undisclosed (on laterooms booking confirmation, or site) car parking fee, as eve..."
About the hotel
Georgian Elegance in the heart of Lewes Pelham House Hotel in Lewes is a beautiful Grade II listed 16th century town house, which has been exquisitely restored to create a stylish venue and combines elegance and history. Each bedroom is individual and varies in size from our cosy doubles to executive rooms, many of which enjoy views across our gardens to the South Downs national park. The Stunning architecture of the building is complemented by mature walled gardens which have an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
Our restaurant focuses on simple and delicious food, using quality seasonal and locally sourced produce from Lewes and the county of Sussex and our menus constantly change to reflect this. With two dining rooms to choose from, either the Georgian garden room or the Tudor Panelled room and during the summer months al fresco dining on our large terrace we offer something to suit all tastes. The hotel is ideal for Weddings, functions and events offering a country feel venue in the centre of town. There are a selection of historic rooms to choose from and a gazebo in the garden which allows for outside ceremonies.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Bit disappointed with the room for price that we paid.
There were no plugs sockets anywhere near the bed only on the opposite side.
There was tea making facilities but nowhere safe to plug the kettle in unless you unplugged the mixture of wires that were under the desk. The bathroom was okay but the shower needs a regrout and more towels.
regret not booking the main house
Found an excellent deal on laterooms but wish I.
Had spent a little more and secured a room in the main part of the hotel. The room we had was in an annexe which looked like the old stable block. This had zero character, dubious soundproofing and plumbing that ensured no sleep after others in adjacent rooms started using the showers. On top of that there were builders working outside the rooms in very close proximity. Having said that, the main hotel is lovely and the breakfast superb.