- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Superb room, sympathetic decor. Attentive and friendly staff, but a little disorganized. I had to wait a good ten minutes for someone to che..."
"The hotel was lovely. It was all very good quality from the bedding and decor to the great locally sourced breakfast. Would stay again...."
"Found an excellent deal on laterooms but wish I. Had spent a little more and secured a room in the main part of the hotel. The room we had w..."
"Room was very comfortable and well thought out. It was quiet and felt easy to relax. Staff were helpful and pleasant. Wished it was more tha..."
About the hotel
Georgian Elegance in the heart of Lewes Pelham House Hotel in Lewes is a beautiful Grade II listed 16th century town house, which has been exquisitely restored to create a stylish venue and combines elegance and history. Each bedroom is individual and varies in size from our cosy doubles to executive rooms, many of which enjoy views across our gardens to the South Downs national park. The Stunning architecture of the building is complemented by mature walled gardens which have an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
Our restaurant focuses on simple and delicious food, using quality seasonal and locally sourced produce from Lewes and the county of Sussex and our menus constantly change to reflect this. With two dining rooms to choose from, either the Georgian garden room or the Tudor Panelled room and during the summer months al fresco dining on our large terrace we offer something to suit all tastes. The hotel is ideal for Weddings, functions and events offering a country feel venue in the centre of town. There are a selection of historic rooms to choose from and a gazebo in the garden which allows for outside ceremonies.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A high quality, reasonably priced hotel in a pretty town.
Superb room, sympathetic decor.
Attentive and friendly staff, but a little disorganized. I had to wait a good ten minutes for someone to check me in upon arrival. I ordered a rib eye steak and asked if I could have it rare. I was told it would be very bloody, but it arrived more medium than rare after a good half hour wait. My cooked breakfast order on the first morning was lost before it arrived in the kitchen- again I had a 35 minute wait before discovering this. (I skipped breakfast the next day), but I am sure, judging by the fresh toasted bread, that it would have been very good. Still, a very nice place to stay.
The hotel was lovely.
It was all very good quality from the bedding and decor to the great locally sourced breakfast. Would stay again.