- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"We booked this venue last minute when attending a sporting event. The hotel is a lovely old building but in need of some investment and upda..."
"I started the weekend alone, friend joined me later. Hotel great for price. Good value for money - staff were very helpful and friendly and..."
"Good sized room. Plumbing noisy (heating). Bed wasn't the most comfortable but for one night, that didn't matter. Comfortable bar serving pu..."
"The hotel was short staffed, and there seemed to be one man in charge of everything including waiting on tables. He did this competently and..."
"Very welcoming, wonderful upgrade, I'd stay again at this fascinating old style hotel...."
About the hotel
The comfortable Churchills Hotel is within walking distance to Cardiff’s vibrant city centre. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi access, free parking, a restaurant and bar. The Hotel is within sight of the world-famous Llandaff Cathedral, and around 30 minutes' walk from Millennium Stadium and Cardiff’s Motor Point Arena.
Churchill's restaurant serves a varied all-day menu including tasty grilled options, and award-winning local ales from S A Brains are served at the bar. A full cooked or continental breakfast is provided each morning. Every room benefits from an en suite bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk allowing for late check in. Please note that there is no lift at the property, but disabled rooms are available.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute night away!
We booked this venue last minute when attending a sporting event.
The hotel is a lovely old building but in need of some investment and updating. Big car park and easy walk into city centre
Every staff member we met was pleasant, helpful and polite.
The room was small but clean and adequate, but again could have done with a refurb. We ate evening meal at the lounge bar and breakfast the next morning, both were delicious and plentiful.nothing to complain about and really enjoyed our visit
I started the weekend alone, friend joined me later.
Hotel great for price. Good value for money - staff were very helpful and friendly and food was lush!