- 1 guest reviews
"Little different to any 3 star in a Capital City, the room was small but sufficient, let down by having a cracked glass hand basin and an ov..."
About the hotel
Hotel Le Petit is located in the historic center of Rome in a splendid Umbertino-style building, in which the first mayor of Rome, Ernesto Nathan, lived. Due to its central location, the Fori Romani, the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Opera House and the Trevi Fountain are just a few steps away. Situated in a neighbourhood with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars, the hotel is also close to the subway station Repubblica (line A) and is only 300 meters from the Termini railway station.
Among the services offered are complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, room service from the breakfast and bar menus, and a comfortable TV lounge. Each room has a TV sat ,PAY per view, air conditioning , minibar and hair-dryer. , SAFE. Two of this rooms have a splendid terrace in the corner of the building. For an extra charge, this Rome hotel provides a roundtrip airport shuttle service (advanced reservations are required for airport transfers).
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Le Petit in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
3 star Rome accommodation
Little different to any 3 star in a Capital City, the room was small but sufficient, let down by having a cracked glass hand basin and an overflowing WC cistern.
The Sky TV was unable to receive British TV programs, and there were no tea/coffee making facilities, and only plastic cups available in the room. Our room was next to reception and not well soundproofed. The breakfast was basic Continental, croissants and cakes, very watery juice, but on the plus side the staff were very pleasant and helpful and the coffee was good!