- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"The room was nice, the hotel lift was broken, wasn't able to receive an ocean view room- had a view of an old building and roof top. The bed..."
"Location of hotel could not be better, as is right opposite the seafront and the famous West Street. The check-in was easy and the room was..."
"Lovely, value for money hotel with a cute room. Asked for a sea view and we got it :)..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Great location...."
"We had a side sea view room. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. Nice view from room. The only negative was that it was rath..."
About the hotel
Brighton Centre and Lanes shopping area is virtually next door so the hotel so we are ideally situated for business and leisure travellers. Just 15 minutes walk from Brighton's main railway station with its regular service to London Victoria taking just 60 minutes. The famous Royal Pavilion is a 5-minute walk and The Sea Life Centre is just 500 metres away.
Our rooms are decorated in a fresh contemporary style, each have a flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE access to The Lanes leisure club and pool which is located a minute's walk away from the hotel. Most rooms also offer an in room safe and trouser press. Room service is available and nearly half of our rooms have breath-taking sea views where you can watch the world go by. From 15th February 2016 Light Breakfast options will be available in house for a surcharge - please contact the hotel for more information The following secure car parks offer Umi guests discounted rates. Please park in your chosen car park and bring the ticket/token issued to the hotel and mention on check in. Option 1 NCP Russell Road BN1 2DX £15 for 24 hour stay 3-4 minutes walk from the hotel Option 2 RCP North Road BN1 1YR £10. 50 for 24 hour stay 7-8 minutes walk from the hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2016 to 30/06/2016 - Due to an extensive refurbishment, our bar and restaurant are closed until late June. Our lift is currently out of order until early June. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Umi Hotel Brighton Seafront
The room was nice, the hotel lift was broken, wasn't able to receive an ocean view room- had a view of an old building and roof top.
The bed was comfortable, phone wasn't working in the room, I contacted reception using my mobile phone and difficult to use shower. Overall not a bad room, I would stay here again but would do things differently before booking. Such as confirm room type and ask about amenities being broken.
1 night stay
Location of hotel could not be better, as is right opposite the seafront and the famous West Street.
The check-in was easy and the room was of a decent size for 2 people. Room was accomodating and was warm from start to finish. Only problem with staying here is the fact there is no free parking.