- 19 guest reviews
"Sarah and Steve did everything to make my stay as wonderful as it could be. A jewel of a room, delightful surroundings and, if I'd had time,..."
"Really lovely hotel, in a beautiful location with amazing views.....really friendly and helpful owners...."
"Very nice hotel with all the facilities, lovely rooms, fantastic breakfast, plenty of parking, very comfortable beds and very very clean roo..."
"Lovely views from the cottage. Great accommodation...."
"A really enjoyable stay at the Sid Valley County House Hotel. As it wasn't busy, the owner have us the choice of a room as we'd booked or on..."
About the hotel
Sid Valley 3 star Premiere Gold is one of those special places rarely found. Discover Devon inland and coast set in 14 acres of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty' and just 3 miles from 'The World Heritage Coastline' at Regency Sidmouth. Exeter International Airport just 15 mins.
Luxurious surroundings hospitality and comfortable, peaceful retreat. Breakfast Restaurant with emphasis on fresh local produce prepare by your chef hosts. Hotel, Suites, Room only or Self catering on business or just for a short break - all rooms are luxurious offering individual design and decor. Restaurant provides a very relaxed & comfortable setting with fine fresh food - using the best of Seasonal, Local, Organic & Free Range produce whenever possible. Large picture windows look over the sun terrace & pool beyond with glorious views. All food is freshly prepared to order - please book in advance to guarantee availability. A tennis court is available all year round, as is a heated outdoor pool from May - September (weather dependent). Please note: Some bedroom allow pets, but not all. Please check when booking. This would have an additional charge of £20. 00 per pet, per day. Unsuitable for children under 13yrs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An English Coutry Garden
Sarah and Steve did everything to make my stay as wonderful as it could be.
A jewel of a room, delightful surroundings and, if I'd had time, books galore to read. Great food. If I'd wanted it, my hosts would have even driven me to/from local railway station. Go and visit this lovely little nest in the country. You won't regret it.
Really lovely hotel, in a beautiful location with amazing views.....really friendly and helpful owners.