- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Good size room but shower come wet room insanely small, noisy extractor fan in kitchen below and no parking available. Clean and high qualit..."
"Staff exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Listed building elegantly converted, within permitted limits (e.g. no lift--we were on the 3rd fl..."
"Perfect little hotel, right on the seafront, with lovely rooms. Ours had a stand-alone bath in it and the extras, including White Company to..."
About the hotel
Voted in the 'Top 50 New Boutique Hotels' in the World by 'Conde Nast Traveller'. At the very heart of the drakes philosophy is the desire to see guests as friends coming to stay. drakes is never stuffy or formal, but is about relaxed glamour, an escape from everyday life, and total relaxation - when you stay at drakes, the thinking is done for you.
Service that would be hard to match is combined with beautiful surroundings for the ultimate in escapism. From the 20 individually designed bedrooms to the Restaurant at Drakes. drakes is true to its original premise: to bring you the best of everything. drakes is like a well-kept secret you?ll want to keep to yourself. ***Minimum stay of 2 nights required when booking a Saturday*** ***Minimum stay of 3 nights required when booking a bank holiday weekend***
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good size room but shower come wet room insanely small, noisy extractor fan in kitchen below and no parking available.
Clean and high quality bedding towels etc
Staff exceptionally welcoming and helpful.
Listed building elegantly converted, within permitted limits (e.g. no lift--we were on the 3rd floor and I was glad it wasn't the 4th). Our room faced the back and was quiet enough overnight even with the window a bit open for fresh air. Very comfortable queen-size bed. I was worried at first that the combined "wet room" and loo would be impractical, but it dried quickly and was so clean that I had no hygiene concerns. Minor criticisms: the tiny speakers in the flat screen TV were inadequate, but the radio was much better. Coffee at breakfast was weak. Background music in the pleasant bar was a bit too loud. We only ate breakfast, which was good (including fresh orange juice) but not as imaginative as Paskins around the corner, where we usually stay. I gather the restaurant is highly regarded. Very good value at Late Rooms price.