- Very Good
- 144 guest reviews
"Nice hotel when i found it no directions and no hotel signs good value if booked with late rooms..."
"Visit spoilt by inconsiderate group of wedding guests in the next room talking loudly till 3am. Had to ask reception to intervene...."
"Shame the pool was out of action on the day we arrived other wise had a nice stay..."
About the hotel
Horsley Park: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, Horsley Park is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. Horsley Park is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am Horsley Park have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Okay For Onr Night
The hotel seems to cater more for Conference Bookings, the rooms we had were basic, very outdated and somewhat noisy as all the rooms outside doors spring shut, the rooms we had were a bit grubby especially the bathrooms.
The bathroom hand and Bath towels were like sandpaper so be warned. We did not pay a huge amount for the room so you get what you pay for and on this basis the rooms were just about okay. Tip, don't eat in the hotel there is a great little pub just outside the conference complex and the food is very good.
Great Breakfast, Horrid Room
Travel a lot and the best breakfast anywhere - that's the positive.
Stayed in the management centre - Room 033 - warm night but nothing special, though the room was cooking, a fan was provided but this did little to help - as such hard to sleep for 2 of us. Though the room was a double very little space. The room was very tired, and full of grubby finger marks all over light switches. Cups were dirty on arrival, and were changed - could not change rooms though as hotel was fully of conference delegates etc. Not impressed and will not return